martes, 2 de abril de 2013

ALL BLACK



                      BLAZER: Guess by Marciano       DRESS: Somenthing else by Natalie Smith


Well today is all about black, a colour that is always inside of the trend world  and personaly one of my favourite colours, simply basic and elegant which is kind of my style.
 This morning I woke up and went straight away to my clothes . I felt like wearing all black immediately, even though is getting warmer I  wore a blazer, the thing is that I don´t stick to trends most of the time, I only do when I think is interesting but the rest of the time I create my own trend I just wear what I want, like and what makes me feel comfortable and confident with myself, and that is a thing that every women should do. feeling that way  is the beauty  master key. try out!!
tons of love E.

Bueno hoy es todo acerca del negro, un color que siempre esta dentro del mundo de las tendecias y que personalmente es uno de mis favoritos, simplemente basico y elegante que es lo que de alguna forma describe mi estilo.
Esta mañana cuando desperte fui directamente a mi guardaropa, tenia muchas ganas de vestir completamente de negro, y aunque el clima ultimamente ha sido un poco caluroso decidi ponerme saco para complementar mi vestuario,  la cosa es que yo no soy victima de las tendencias ni me apego a ellas todo el tiempo, yo creo mi propia tendencia y siemplememte me pongo lo que quiero, me gusta y me hace sentir comoda y segura de mi misma, lo cual deberia hacer toda mujer. Sentirte asi es la clave maestra de la belleza. Intentalo!
Con amor E.


               
                                                                  PURSE: Chanel



                                                      PUMPS: Yves Saint Laurent 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario