lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

THE BLAZER TIME


Lovely readers
Hoping you all are perfect, I am on my thing writing for you about THE BLAZER TIME, and this is  how I call and describe autumn in Mexico, cold is not very represented here, but cosy windy days are getting home and what a perfect oportunity to wear what we never wear with this boiling weather  tho! A BLAZER, the magical piece of the outfit! it can change it all don´t you think?
It can make you look more elegant, trendy and chic. all in one! that´s why it´s officially one of my favourite garments! I have tons  and I am in love with this one from H&M, the colours and texture are just so perfect to start this autumn looking good. So I recomd you girls and also boys to take your BLAZERS OUT and start styling your daily outfit with them. Hope you like how I styled it ! I would love to read your comments.
 Tons of love E.


Queridos Lectores
El tiempo del  BLAZER (SACO) es como le llamo o mejor dicho describo ésta temporada en nuestro adorado Mexico, debido a que el frío no muy familiar ni bien representado aquí. Pero los dias grises con un viento que me encanta han llegado y que mejor oportunidad para ponernos lo que no podemos con esos días en llamas que nos acompañan el resto de año. UN BLAZER (SACO) la pieza mágica del outfit! en mi opinion lo puede cambiar todo, no creen? Puede tornar tu look mas elegante, interesante y chic, todo en uno!por eso es oficialmente una de mis prendas favoritas, especialmente éste de H&M, con los colores, diseño y textura perfecta para éste otoño y darle un toque especial. Así es que chicos y chicas, es THE BLAZER TIME! que esperan ? Espero que les guste mi outfit y las fotos.
Tons of love E.






    

 MY OUTFIT

H&M/BLAZER
JIMMY CHOO /PUMPS
CHANEL/ CLASSIC BAG 
JILL JILL / STATEMENT CORAL NECKLACE 
 



                           FOLLOW ME

 INSTAGRAM                     FACEBOOK                   LOOKBOOK


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario